Business Plan Advisors can assist with obtaining a CUSIP number. A CUSIP number is a 9 digit or alphanumeric code. CUSIP is used to classify or categorize securities of the United States and Canada. CUSIPs, like ISIN codes, are used to facilitate clearing and settlement of securities trading. CUSIPs are used by millions of companies and securities in US an Canada and beyond to identify stocks, bonds and other securities.
Obtain a CUSIP
Business Plan Advisors assists companies of all types apply and obtain CUSIP numbers. The range of securities and company entities that obtain CUSIPs range from publicly traded companies to private hedge funds, mutual funds, those that issue stocks, bonds, notes and more. Business Plan Advisors can assist your company with the needed documentation in order to apply for a CUSIP, such as a private placement memorandum, or offering memorandum or prospectus or other.
Why Apply and Get a CUSIP with Business Plan Advisors
Companies apply and get CUSIP numbers for many reasons, and CUSIPs help with:
- identifying millions of financial instruments.
- Covering corporate, government, municipal and international securities as well as initial public offerings, preferred stock, funds, CDs and competitive/negotiated deals, derivatives, U.S. listed equity options and syndicated loans and foreign companies and funds.
- Analysts, and holders, as well as brokers to identify and access issue-specific data.
- Custodians and sub-custodians to communicate on securities related transactions.
- Depositories to manage transactions and examine historical data.
The CUSIP distribution system is owned by the American Bankers Association, and is operated by Standard & Poor’s. Business Plan Advisors, an independent organization, is not affiliated with the American Bankers Association or Standard & Poor’s.
Business Plan Advisors can assist your company or fund, no matter what country you are in, obtain a CUSIP number.